One of the latest scam tricks that has been making wave over the internet is the Alliance Financial Scam Calls. Many of their customers have lost all they have worked hard for as a result of this scam call. Did you receive any call from an unknown number telling you of investment opportunities that you should grab urgently? If yes, do not listen to these imposters! It is a huge scam. This review uncovers the fraudulent activities of this scammers and offers tips on how to detect scam calls and avoid them. Read till the end.
Phishing (Email scams) and Smishing (Fraud through Text messages) are on the increase these days. Scammers are now coming up with several ways to defraud people on a daily basis. One of the ways they do this is by sending text messages to people prompting them to release vital information or even gaining access to their information without their knowledge. Receivers of such texts are therefore advised to always carry out due diligence before giving out any information about themselves.
What Is The Alliance Financial Scam Calls All About?
Alliance Financial Scam Calls are calls from fraudsters disguising themselves to be from Alliance Financial, a legitimate financial institution. The caller either tells you that there is an ongoing investment opportunity with huge return or that you can take a loan without paying much in return and you should act fast before offer ends. Once you give in to their tricks, they will steal relevant information about you. Do not fall for it.
How Does Alliance Financial Scam Calls Work?
In order to appear genuine, Cyber criminals employ like those behind the Alliance Financial Scam Calls employ different strategies. This includes trying to convince people that they are offering a well paying investment opportunity and persuades them to act fast before it will be too late. Some use automated dialing or recorded voice and ask you to press numbers. They make it look so real and urgent so that their victims will click any link that these fraudsters sends to them immediately without giving it a second thought. Once they do so, their personal details such as bank details, security number or password may be requested by these scammers or you will be asked to make payment.
What Are The Effects Of Scams Calls On The Receivers?
The negative effects that Alliance Financial Scam Calls has had on people who fell victim of their tricks unknowingly is really heartbreaking. Some lost their life time savings with the promise of getting huge sums of money. Others even ran into huge debt because they had to borrow from friends to pay for to claim the prizes as requested by these scammers. Some other victims were even put in a critical health condition which even ended the lives of some just because they could not bear the shock of losing all they had to these fraudsters.
These and may more stories, prompted us to start educating the public about this fast rising scam known as Alliance Financial Scam Calls as well as other methods used by scammers these days.
How to Detect The Alliance Financial Scam Calls.
Below are some of the ways you can identify a scam calls by fraudsters.
- They make the calls sound urgent and give penalty for those who default. This is to make the receiver do what they said.
- They disguise to be a reputable agency, steal the agency’s official logo and address just to convince people.
- They send links to malicious sites to get your personal information and steal from you.
- They may request for payment from you.
- There are usually errors in their email address or the content of the mail or text.
- Majority of them only make use of text messages and chats or call.
7 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By These Fraudsters.
In order not to be a victim of the Alliance Financial Scam Calls or any other fake agency, follow these instructions:
- Do not click on any link or download attachment from an unknown sender: Do not be in a hurry to click on any link sent in a mail or text message from someone you do not know.
- Check the URL of the links they sent: Is there is an error in the URL or even the content of the text message like misspelling or omission, then know it is a scam.
- Carry out your investigation: Before clicking on any link, do a research to know if they are actually it is actually coming from the said organization. This will save you a lot.
- Do not disclose your personal information anyhow: No genuine agency will request that you provide personal information such as bank account details, password information and others immediately.
- Follow your instinct: Whenever you come across a suspicious text message making mouth watery offers, it always safe to pay attention to the details in the message rather than being carried away by their fake promises.
- Report suspicious calls and phone numbers: As soon as you receive any suspicious call, report to your local enforcement agency so that they will take actions to stop further scam activities. If you have already shared your personal or financial information with these scammers, all you just have to do is to shut down your cards, block the number then report the incident.
- Update your anti-virus and operating system regularly: In order to be safe from phishing scams like this, always make sure you are using the latest version of your antivirus software as well as your operating system. Also, change your passwords regularly.
- Tell others about the Alliance Financial Scam Calls: Enlighten your friends and family member about the ongoing scam so that they will be aware and not fall victim.
People should be cautious of the information they give out about themselves. There are many scammers out there targeting unsuspecting people. Sadly, Alliance Financial Scam Calls is one of the viral scams over the internet recently just like Alpine Bank Scam. To stay safe from these fraudsters, you have to adhere to the instructions given above. Click Here to see a list of phishing scams to avoid. Other online scams we have reviewed are ICCU Scam Text and Sky Refund Scam