Are you considering subscribing to BlueChew? Are you seeking help with ED or a personal medical condition? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is BlueChew?
BlueChew is a monthly subscription-based service that claims to provides chewable tablets to manage ED. BlueChew sells sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil tablets, which are the active ingredients in Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, respectively.
BlueChew is an online subscription retailer that claims to offer treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) in the form of chewable tablets. These tablets contain sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved each of these drugs to treat ED.
Experience With BlueChew
There are online customer reviews on the official website, some of which include;
David says “I was taken care of very well by Alexis and she helped me with my order. Excellent patient care.”
Thomas also says “I was satisfied with the help, every thing went smoothly, I would recommend this service to anyone in need of help.” Almost all the reviews are positive and I find it unreliable. Customers who decide to subscribe to this service are doing this on their own risk. Always consult your doctor for any medical issue before any self medication.
Features: Is It Worth It?
- The active ingredients Tadalafil and sildenafil claims to offer similar results and with a longer duration of action.
- It also claims to allows men to have improved erectile function for 36 hours post-medication.
- This longer window of effectiveness provides more flexibility and spontaneity in sexual activity.
- It comes in chewable tablet form.
- There’s no need for an in-person doctor visit.
- The medication arrives by mail in discreet packaging.
How To Use This Supplement
You can take a chewable with or without food.
However, if you take sildenafil after a meal, particularly those that are high in fats, it may take longer for the medicine to work.
Drinking alcohol while taking erectile dysfunction medications can increase the risk of potential side effects.
Cons: Critics or Side Effects
- The chewable tablets and dose strengths aren’t FDA approved (but active ingredients are FDA approved).
- You need to pay online.
- It’s not available outside the United States.
If you notice any concerning or abnormal symptoms, stop taking the medication right away and talk with a doctor.
ED is the most common sexual issue that men experience. BlueChew is a monthly subscription-based service that provides chewable tablets to manage ED. But it is not FDA approved.
BlueChew sells sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil tablets, which are the active ingredients in Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, respectively. Customers with history of Stroke, Heart attack and Chest pain are not advised to consume this product.
For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.