Are you considering buying the Dayvigo Sleeping Pills? Are having trouble sleeping? Are you looking to buy Dayvigo Sleeping Pills in order to get some good night sleep? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is Dayvigo Sleeping Pills?
Dayvigo is a medication used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep, and help you stay asleep longer, so you can get a better night’s rest. Dayvigo also knwn as Lemborexant is a sleep medicine that is used to treat insomnia.
The recommended dosage of DAYVIGO is 5 mg taken no more than once per night, immediately before going to bed, with at least 7 hours remaining before the planned time of awakening. The dose may be increased to the maximum recommended dose of 10 mg based on clinical response and tolerability.
Experience with Dayvigo
I have had very bad insomnia for years. I have tried everything else. I started on Dayvigo 5mg and found that it made me feel like I was in a trance and I had some GI issues,
But once I increased it to the 10mg dose, I feel asleep fast, get very restful sleep. Have no side effects, and while I may not sleep 8 hours each night, the sleep that I am getting is more restful. It feels like I am sleeping naturally like I did once upon a time!
I am beyond happy to find something that works for me.
Features: Does It Help With Insomnia
- Dayvigo’s active ingredient, lemborexant, belongs to a group of drugs called orexin receptor antagonists (An active ingredient is what makes a drug work).
- Dayvigo helps you sleep by blocking orexin (a brain chemical) from sending signals to your body to wake up.
- This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia).
- It may help you fall asleep, and help you stay asleep longer, so you can get a better night’s rest.
- Lemborexant belongs to a class of drugs known as sedative-hypnotics.
How To Use Dayvigo Pills
- Take Dayvigo exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Only take one time each night, right before going to bed.
- Only take when you can stay in bed for a full night (at least 7 hours).
- Dayvigo may take longer to work if you take it with or soon after a meal.
- Sleep paralysis.
- Temporary muscle weakness, commonly in the leg.
- Heart palpitations.
- Hallucinations that happen when you first fall asleep or wake up.
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors.
- Unusual sleep behaviors, such as sleepwalking.
- Severe allergic reaction.
It may help you fall asleep, and help you stay asleep longer, so you can get a better night’s rest. Lemborexant belongs to a class of drugs known as sedative-hypnotics. If your insomnia continues for longer than 7 to 10 days after starting treatment, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.