Are you into Facials? Are you considering PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product, PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide?
This cleanser for acne-prone skin can be used on both the face and body. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash contains the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription. This powerful daily cleanser starts working quickly to clear inflammatory acne and kills over 99% of acne-causing bacteria in 15 seconds.*
Acne treatments can be harsh and drying to skin, so PanOxyl’s benzoyl peroxide washes contain moisturizers to combat dryness. Complicated skincare routines? No thanks. PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Foaming Wash clears and treats existing breakouts and helps prevent new zits from forming in one step.
Does PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide actually work?
Tough enough to battle even the worst breakout, this maximum strength fast-acting foaming wash contains 10% benzoyl peroxide to clear acne quickly! Recommended by dermatologists, the powerful cleansing wash kills acne-causing bacteria effectively to clear existing breakouts as well as helping to prevent new blemishes from forming when used as part of a daily routine.
- Maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide
- Highest over the counter benzoyl peroxide wash available
- Kills acne-causing bacteria fast
- Acne treatment works to clean and unclog pores on face, chest and back
- Clears existing acne and helps prevent new blemishes from forming
- Helps the skin to shed more effectively to keep pores from becoming clogged.
Ingredients Contained in PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide?
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, Carbomer Interpolymer Type A, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Propanediol, Purified Water, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, t-Butyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum.
- Maximum Strength – Contains the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription
- Starts Working Fast – Anti-bacterial wash kills over 99% of acne-causing bacteria in 15 seconds
- Breaks the Acne Cycle – Clears existing acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming
- Multi-Use Cleanser – Cleans and clears acne on the face, chest and back
- Daily Acne Maintenance – Contains moisturizers to help combat dryness
How To Use PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide
Wet area to be cleansed
Apply & massage into skin for 1-2 minutes
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
Apply once daily, gradually increase to twice if needed or directed by your dermatologist
Pros of PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide
Clears existing acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming.
Cleans and clears acne on the face, chest and back.
Contains moisturizers to help combat dryness.
Cons of PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide
Benzoyl peroxide is a bleaching agent and can turn the skin whiter. While you are using topical benzoyl peroxide, you may notice your skin turning one shade lighter after prolonged use. It is for this reason that benzoyl peroxide is not advised for scalp acne, as it can turn the hair white.
In accordance with findings, it is recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
You can read more on other product reviews.