Are you considering buying the Superzilla Lubricant? Are you looking to buy Superzilla Lubricant to help you remove old oils, grease, asphalt and tar? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is Superzilla Lubricant?
Superzilla boasts a formula that includes a blend of natural oils and plant-based surfactants, making it environmentally friendly and safe for use on various surfaces.
Superzilla has a non-ionic charge, which doesn’t attract particles so the lubricant can work without the sandpaper effect of traditional lubricating oils. It contains a plant material that removes surface rust and helps prevent rust. It can be used as a wet or dry lubricant.
Experience with Superzilla
I have this old bike that has not been used for over a year now. It got too rusty, a friend recommended this lubricant for me.
This stuff works just like advertised and better. Great rust lubricant I have ever used- loosens everything I had trouble with that were rusted solid. I also found it to easily remove paint scrapes on cars thanks to those parking lot leave behinds from careless drivers. Several more uses I found to be helpful.
I can confidently say that it was worth the cost.
- Superzilla contains powerful penetrating formula that removes rust, oil, grease, tar, asphalt, pine tar, tree sap, ink, hair spray, nail polish, graffiti, labels, adhesives, permanent marker, crayon, wax, smoke, soot, scuff marks, and stains from red wine and drinks.
- It is Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, nontoxic, non-flammable, environmentally safe, water safe, and safe to use around children or pets.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- More slippery than oil.
- Leaves a non-ionic charge which doesn’t attract dirt and dust.
- Eliminates the ‘sandpaper effect’ which is common when using competitive lubricants.
- Safe and effective for multiple jobs.
How To Use
- Test the surface to make sure Superzilla will not harm or discolor it.
- Then, apply the lubricant to the area and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Next, wipe the area completely dry with a clean paper towel or cloth.
- To remove the lubricant’s protective coating, wash with soap and water.
- It sometimes does not work on certain objects.
- The lubrication and cleaning takes time.
Superzilla is ideal for use on metal hinges, rollers, locks, gears, chains, cables and valves. Oil, grease, asphalt & tar: Superzilla will remove old oils, grease, asphalt and tar. When cleaning parts covered with oil or grease, simply apply Superzilla on the area and let it sit to free oil and grease from the part.
.For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.