Are you considering buying the Fussy Deodorant? Are you seeking to buy a Deodorant that will keep smelling nice all day? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is Fussy Deodorant?
Fussy Deodorant claims to be very effective at keeping armpits fresh and odour-free all day. Even after a workout, leaves you smelling fresh and clean. It’s way more effective at keeping bad odour away than a traditional antiperspirant and is also far kinder to the planet.
Ingredients contained in this deodorant include unflower wax, coconut oil, shea butter, caprylic, tapioca, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium hydroxide and a probiotic called Lactobacillus that literally eats sweat molecules for breakfast!
Experience With Fussy
I’ve tried a few natural deodorants, and Fussy is a winner for me. It’s never given me body odour and I think adding good bacteria to the formula really helps with this. Growth of bad bacteria is the main cause of body odour, so ipso facto, just add more of the good stuff!
For potential customers, I would advice you go for deodorants like this one as there are lesser side effects to the body.
Features: Is It Worth It?
- OVER 24HR PROTECTION – Unique probiotic deodorant is scientifically proven to neutralise odour-causing bacteria whilst soothing and moisturising your skin.
- PLASTIC-FREE REFILLS – Fussy makes it super simply to refill. One deodorant refill will last between 4-8 weeks with daily application.
- Less armpit irritation.
- Increased natural detoxification of the body through sweating.
- Odor masking and prevention with pleasant, often natural fragrances such as lavender, citrus and rosemary.
How To Use This Supplement
Roll on 2-3 swipes of deodorant under each arm, covering the entire underarm zone. Wait until your deodorant is dry before putting on your shirt – and then you’re good to go!
Cons: Critics or Side Effects
- Breast Cancer. A few studies from the early 2000s conclude that aluminum in antiperspirant might increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
- Prevents Carcinogens From Exiting The Body.
- Hormone Disruption.
- Allergic Reactions.
- Changes The Armpit Microbiome.
Deodorants are most effective when applied to clean, dry skin. If you use it in the morning right after your shower, your skin might be too wet to absorb the formula properly. If you apply it when you’re rushing out the door, your antiperspirant may not have enough time to block your sweat glands.
For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.