Are you considering buying the Il Makiage Foundation? Are you looking to buy Il Makiage Foundation in order to improve your make-up skills? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before making a purchase decision.
What is Il Makiage Foundation?
Oran Holtzman and Shiran Holtzman-Erel, two siblings relaunched the Il Makiage brand in 2018 with backing from L Catterton. The name is an intentionally a simplified version of the French word Maquillage, meaning “makeup”.
The company claims that Il Makiage works to select the “perfect” foundation match for any skin type with its “powermatch quiz,” which is an AI-powered product recommendation algorithm.
The Il Makiage Foundation formula works by providing all-day coverage while still being lightweight and smooth on the skin. With its unique blend of ingredients, including hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it not only provides coverage but also nourishes and hydrates the skin, leaving behind a radiant glow.
Experience with Il Makiage
Aa someone who like trying out products, Il makiage was no exception. With little expectation I bought and tried this make-up on. And here is what I have to say.
I can confidently say that I was genuinely impressed with how well this foundation worked for me. Starting from the shade-matching process to the packaging, application and the wear, it seemed as though this product managed to exceed all of my expectations
- This Foundation from IL MAKIAGE claims an advanced, innovative formula with buildable medium to high coverage.
- It promises to smooth, blur, and even out skin, minimizing the appearance of shadows, fine lines, redness, pores, and blemishes.
- IL MAKIAGE’s foundation contains powerful ingredients that are perfect for supporting aging skin.
- Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid plumps and firms the skin, making wrinkles disappear and giving the skin a beautiful glow.
- Easy buildability meets ultimate blendability in its ultra-fluid texture, becoming one with the skin for traceless, uniform, medium-to-high coverage.
- Special, optically-corrective powders blur the look of fine lines, redness, and blemishes, while light-diffusing spheres deflect attention from all imperfections.
How To Apply This Foundation
- Pump a few drops on the back of your hand, dip the #100 foundation blending brush into it, and work the product evenly into the skin.
- If there are difficult-to-hide imperfections such as discolorations and age spots, apply BFF concealer using the 142 concealer brush over the foundation to cover them.
- Heavy formula that doesn’t stay put for very long.
- Needs a lot of blending.
- Formula seeps into fine lines throughout the day.
Due to the amount of oil in this foundation, it can slide off the skin easily if it’s not set with powder or spray. However, if the foundation is set effectively, the coverage and finish last all day.
For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.