Johnston Vere Scam Recruitment is the latest buzz over the internet. If you have been sent a WhatsApp text from a so called Liliana offering you employment. Do not click on any of those links on the text message! It is a huge scam. This review uncovers the fraudulent activities of this of scammers and offers tips on how to detect scam texts and avoid them. Read till the end.
Scammers are now taking advantage of the increasing rate of unemployment and are coming up with several ways to defraud people on a daily basis. One of the ways they do this is by sending fake job offers, prompting job seekers to release vital information or even gaining access to their information without their knowledge. Job candidates are therefore advised to always carry out due diligence before giving out any information about themselves.
What Is Johnston Vere Scam Recruitment All About?
Johnston Vere Recruitment Scam is a WhatsApp scam text sent by fraudsters disguising themselves as Johnston Vere Consultancy, a global recruitment agency. The text message says that you have been offered job opportunity that comes with mouth watery benefits. They also attach a link with which to provide relevant information about you. Do not fall for it.
How does Johnston Vere Scam Recruitment Work?
In order to appear genuine, Cyber criminals employ like those behind the Johnston Vere scam Recruitment employ different strategies. This includes trying to convince desperate job seekers that they have been offered a job. They also entice them with attractive salaries and other benefits that the job offers. They attach a link to a page where your personal details is demanded and you will also be asked to pay application fees.
How To Detect Fraudulent Job Scams
Below are some of the ways you can identify a scam employment company.
- They demand money from you for application.
- They disguise to be a reputable recruitment agency, steal the agency’s official logo and address just to convince job seekers.
- They send links to malicious sites to get your personal information.
- They offer very attractive pays
- There are usually errors in their email address or the content of the mail or text.
- Majority of them only make use of text messages and chats.
4 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By Fake Recruitment Companies
In order not to be a victim of the Johnston Vere Scam Recruitment or any other fake employment agency, follow these instructions:
- Do not click on any link or download attachment from an unknown sender: Do not be in a hurry to click on any link sent in a mail or WhatsApp text from someone you do not know.
- Carry out your investigation: Before accepting any job offer, do a research about the company to know if they are actually who they claim to be. This will save you a lot.
- Do not disclose your personal information to recruiters: No genuine recruitment agency will request that you provide personal information such as bank account details, password information and others immediately.
- Report suspicious email or text: As soon as you discover a fraudulent recruitment agency, report to the relevant authority so that they will take actions to stop further scam activities by the agency.
Job seekers should be cautious of the information they share with recruiters. They are many scammers out there targeting unsuspecting candidates. Sadly, Johnston Vere Scam Recruitment is one of the viral scams over the internet recently. To stay safe from these fraudsters, you have to adhere to the instructions given above. Click Here to see a list of phishing scams to avoid. Other online scams sites and stores we have reviewed are dialwidgets.com, Adjaceny and Meydahome