Do you want to buy Uqora Brand Supplement? Does it actually work for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)? Carefully read through this review to know more about this product. Find out all you need to know before you decide to buy.
What is Uqora Brand?
Uqora brand is a Pharmavite owned natural supplement that claims to help and prevent bladder infections and urinary tract infections (UTIs), reducing the need for antibiotics.
Uqora brand works by targeting infections caused by E. coli bacteria (the bacteria responsible for about 80% of uncomplicated UTIs). The main ingredient in Uqora brand is D-mannose, a sugar that works by binding with the bacteria that can cause UTIs and helping them get swept out with urine.
Experience With Uqora Brand
My history with UTIs is a long one. Seeing this product ads online gave me a little bit of hope. But then it has not been approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA), so i am a bit skeptical as to whether or not to buy.
Does Uqora Brand Actually Help With UTI?
It is important to note that Uqora is only effective at combating infections caused by E. coli (the bacteria that’s responsible for the vast majority of UTIs). So it’s important to see your doctor to make sure your infections are stemming from E. coli and not some other invader
There are little to no customer reviews online. The fact that this product is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) makes it difficult to trust the legitimacy of this brand.
Lack of customer reviews about a product makes potential cutomers second-guess their intentions on wheter or not to buy a particular product.
- It help and prevent bladder infections and urinary tract infections (UTIs),
- It helps in reducing the need for antibiotics.
How To Use
- Mix one packet in 8-12 ounces of water.
- Drink after sex (if applicable) and every 3 days.
- Take two capsules together orally, daily with water.
- Uqora hasn’t been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat or prevent any disease.
- It can be cheaper to purchase D-mannose and multivitamins separately.
- Uqora products don’t target hormonal imbalances that could make you prone to UTIs.
- If the source of your infection isn’t E.coli, it will not work
It should be noted that if the source is E. coli, Uqora could be helpful. If it’s not, you may need to try another method, such as focusing on your gut microbiome and vaginal health. None of Uqora’s products are guaranteed to prevent all UTIs, nor do they target bacterial or hormonal imbalances that can make you prone to UTIs.
It is always safer to talk with a doctor for advice and prescription treatment than using these over the counter medications.
For more review information on products like this, check it out by clicking on this link.